Heartbreaking! Neymar Bids Farewell to Barcelona and Messi in Emotional Video as He's Welcomed by PSG ~ LeviTodaY

Heartbreaking! Neymar Bids Farewell to Barcelona and Messi in Emotional Video as He's Welcomed by PSG

Neymar has posted an emotional goodbye message to Barcelona on social media explaining his decision to leave the Spanish side for a new challenge with PSG in France
Neymar speaking in the video
 
Brazilian football superstar, Neymar Jnr, has posted an emotional video in which he he bids farewell to Barcelona, saying he went against the advice of his father in making the decision to move to Paris St Germain, adding that "in my heart" it was the right move.
 
He pledged to help PSG "conquer the titles" the fans crave after completing a world-record £200 million transfer to the ambitious French club.
 
Neymar singled out Lionel Messi as "the best athlete I've ever seen in my life". He said; "I'm sure I will never see another like him while I'm alive. Leo Messi became my freind on and off the pitch. It was an honour to play with you."
 
Explaining his reasons for leaving a club and city that he loves, he said "an athlete needs challenges".
 
"And for the second time in my life, I'll contradict my father. Father, I understand and respect your opinion, but my decision is made and I ask you to support me as you always do. Barcelona and Catalonia will always be in my heart, but I need new challenges."
 
The 25-year-old said PSG "showed me a daring career plan - and I feel ready to take on this challenge". He said;  "I will work hard to honour all the trust placed in my football. Barcelona, gracias per tot! Paris, j'arrive!"
 
PSG fans prepared to welcome him to Paris on Thursday evening.
Watch the emotional video below;
 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Twitter

FacebooK

Powered by Blogger.

Ad

Last 24hours Pageviews

Adblabla