'It Was Horrible': Amber Rose Admits She Just Had Her First Threesome ~ LeviTodaY

'It Was Horrible': Amber Rose Admits She Just Had Her First Threesome


The mother of one revealed in a sneak peek of her first Loveline podcast with Dr Donaghue that she left herself scarred after dabbling in a sexual escapade.

The 32-year-old admitted that she felt the need to expand her sexual horizons due to her public role as an expert on the subject of the bedroom.

'I promote that and I was like I need to have more experiences and so I did it.'

However, the plan backfired: 'And I hated it. Because I feel like I am a very passionate lover and I like that one-on-one passion. With the threesome I felt like there was no passion. there was no kissing and rolling around. 'All those moments were not there.'

She then joked about ex Wiz Khalifa: 'You know maybe I will call my baby daddy tonight.'

She concluded the topic by saying: 'I won't do it again. Maybe if it's two guys but not with another girl.'

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Twitter

FacebooK

Powered by Blogger.

Ad

Last 24hours Pageviews

Adblabla